Skip to content
The Marion County Public Health Department asks us all to:
- Wash hands using soap and water for 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer should only be used when water and soap are not available.
- Cover all coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your sleeve.
- Stay home when you are feeling sick and don’t return until you are symptom-free for 24 hours.
- Stay away from others who are sick.
- Limit personal contact, such as hugging or kissing, shaking hands and high-fives.
- Anyone returning from any travel to Level 2 or Level 3 countries (according to the CDC) should contact the MCPHD for review of quarantine designation. This would include any spring break travel.
🚨 ALERT: All Perry Township Schools, including the Early Childhood Academy, will open on Wednesday, July 29, for the 2020-21 school year. SEE LATEST UPDATES