We love our volunteers and chaperones!
As the safety and security of all students is a priority, if you are interested in volunteering in your student’s classroom, in the school, or being a chaperone on a field trip, please review the following information explaining Perry Township’s policies, procedures and requirements.
- You MUST have a completed background check on file with the school in order to volunteer of chaperone any event before you will be permitted to do so.
- Background checks typically take 5-7 days to complete, please ensure you complete the required paperwork in enough time for the event you wish to volunteer/chaperone.
- Background check forms must be submitted online, through the link below.
- The background checks are $5, payable online during the registration process.
- Background checks must be completed EACH year.
Perry Township’s Volunteer Policy
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE A BACKGROUND CHECK