Perry Township Schools has recently implemented a new step in the hiring process for certified and administrator positions. We will be utilizing Spark Hire which is an online video interview program. Anyone applying to a certified or administrator position may be asked to complete an online video interview prior to any face-to-face interviews. For more information about the software, why we are choosing to use it and any helpful tips & tricks on completing an interview, please click any of the appropriate links below.
- If you are asked to complete an online video interview, please note this is a required step in our process.
- Since multiple people are involved in the decision-making process for positions, the video interview helps us collaborate about candidates.
- Collaborating as a team helps us get everyone on the same page faster which means the recruiting process is quicker.
- This video interview isn’t a replacement for other steps in our recruiting process; it’s simply a faster way for us to get to know you.
- We work with Spark Hire that provides the video interview tool. If you need any assistance, Spark Hire has a 24×7 technical support team so do not hesitate to reach out to them with any questions. Their contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org