There is a great deal of information for parents in the Skyward Parent Portal! Make sure to allow pop-ups in your browser settings for the district Skyward website! If you do not have a login, please contact your child’s school office.
Skyward Family Access is your gateway into all student info and also communication with teachers. A complete Academic History for your child is available as well as current grades, fees, schedule, attendance information and more. Take time to view the Student Handbook, access the district calendar, or update your contact information. This online access is designed to be parent friendly!
Getting Started with Skyward
The Skyward Parent Portal is already setup for all parents with their e-mail addresses on file.
First Time Login:
- Visit our Skyward Parent Portal and click Forgot your Login/Password?
- Enter your e-mail address on file with the school.
- You will receive an e-mail with your login information.
- Change your password to something you will remember.
E-mail Address Update:
If you have never been into Skyward and have not provided an e-mail address, contact your child’s school.
Automated Notifications (Grades and Attendance)
You can setup automated notifications for attendance and progress reports. You’ll find these settings under My Account (in the upper right of the Skyward Parent Portal.)
Requesting Paper Report Cards
If you would like to receive a paper copy of your child’s report cards, please follow
these instructions on Skyward.
1. Login to Skyward using their Family Access login.
2. Click on the Student Info tab
3. Click Request Changes for … in the upper right corner, then choose Family Information
4. Update the checkbox under Family Options and then click save in the upper right hand corner.