For ALL Students:
- Hats, head coverings, sunglasses, curlers, or slippers are prohibited. Students with a religious objection may apply for an exemption.
- Clothing and jewelry which include depictions or symbols of the following are prohibited:
- sex or sexual innuendo;
- lewd, vulgar, indecent, or plainly offensive speech, including profanity;
- violence, destruction of property, or advocating the use of force;
- urging violation of the law or school regulations;
- alcohol, drugs, or tobacco;
- anything which substantially or materially disrupts the school environment.
For Students in Grades K-8 (Elementary, 6th Grade Academy and Middle Schools):
- Solid-color, collared shirt (with sleeves) or turtleneck. Must be tucked in.
- Khaki, black, or navy bottoms. No denim. No overt or distracting holes, rips, cuts, or frays are permitted.
- Knee-length pants. Shorts may be worn until fall break and after spring break.
- Dresses, skirts, shorts, and jumpers must be near knee-length.
- In winter months, solid-color sweaters or sweatshirts are allowed but must be worn with a collared shirt or turtleneck.
- No flip-flops or “wheelie” shoes.
- School spiritwear determined by each building.
For Students in High School:
- Pants or skirts must be worn at the waist.
- Pants must be knee-length or longer and have no overt holes, cuts, tears, or frays.
- Dresses and skirts must be near knee-length.
- Athletic shorts, sweatpants, or exercise pants are prohibited.
- Pajamas or similar nightwear are prohibited.
- All tops must have sleeves.