About Jeremiah Gray Elementary
We are excited to serve our preschool through fifth grade children in the state of Indiana!
- Accountability and Assessment: Weekly subject assessments, monthly Benchmark electronic assessments, quarterly reading SRI assessments
- A Rich and Challenging Curriculum
- Research-based Purposeful Instruction
- Strong Character Education based on our 8 core values: Wisdom, justice, courage, compassion, hope, respect, responsibility, integrity
- A Professional Environment for Teachers
- Technology for an Information Age: Technology is integrated throughout the school design. Children in third through fifth grade have the opportunity to have their own laptop computer for use at school.
- A Partnership with Families
- Extra Support for Students: This service is provided for students who need small group or individualized instruction by our Special Education Team and Kindergarten Assistants.
The JGE Creed
“I am a member of the JG-E family. My lesson in life is to always commit to learning and never stop trying. I promise to use my strengths to do my best every day. The 8 Core values will be my guide. The choices are mine, and I will decide – I AM a bulldog!”