The administrators, teachers, faculty, parents and community will create a secure and loving environment in which all students will excel in academic standards, appreciate the arts, develop a healthy and physically fit lifestyle, and accept responsibility for their actions. The students will become self-disciplined, life-long learners.
- All children have a right to education.
- All children need discipline and structure to give them stability and security in their lives.
- All children need dignity and self worth.
- All children need encouragement and role models in fostering and embracing patriotism and loyalty to our country.
- Our students and staff must have a nurturing environment in which all members feel physically and emotionally safe.
- Teachers, parents and the community should work as partners to provide each child the needed support and environment for success, which include higher expectations, responsibility and accountability.
- Everyone should give his or her personal best each day.
- Everyone deserves to be treated with mutual respect.
- Good attendance is a keystone for an optimum learning experience.
- All children flourish in a heterogeneously grouped, self-contained classroom.