Posted on August 15th, 2019 in Featured
Please join us on Saturday, September 28th at Southport High School for our newly re-imagined PTEF Family Fit Fest, featuring the Coach Hathaway 10k, 5k & 1-Mile Run! New name, new look, expanded offerings for kids and families—same race you’ve come to know and love over the years.
Enjoy the following activities in addition to the walk/run:
- Fitness Circuit led by district PE teachers, including an obstacle course, soccer goal contest & 40-yard dash
- Discovery Zone for small children with hula hoops and giant stacking cups
- Health & Community Fair
- 1/4-mile Kiddie Romp with school mascots
- Food, music, and more!
The elementary school or kindergarten academy with the highest rate of participation (including the FREE Fitness Circuit) will receive an all-school assembly with Indy Eleven! Subject to administrator approval.
This year, consider “going the extra mile” by helping us raise money for our mission! You could win the following:
- Two 7th row tickets to an Indianapolis Colts game for the #1 individual fundraiser!
- $250 grant for the top three fundraising teams affiliated with Perry Township Schools
- A sport towel, insulated water bottle, wireless speaker and/or sport duffel bag (See Details)
- Trophies and recognition at the Awards Ceremony alongside top runners
Flyers and paper registration forms are attached. Learn more by visiting our website. We look forward to seeing everyone on September 28th!