Enter through Door 17. Open door at 7:45 AM.
Use stanchions to keep traffic in the correct location.
From communication with Inez:
1. We will need 20 plastic banquet folding tables and 8 folding chairs.
A: We can accomodate. We will have them in there for your crew to setup and teardown. Sound good?
2. Would it be possible to place a sign advertising the uniform sale at the corner of Banta and Shelby from Tuesday through Saturday of that week? ( July 9-13). It would be made and installed by a business named 'Yard Greetings'. They do a lot of the students' birthday notices posted there.
A: Of course. Sounds good. You may want to tell them to enter at Door 17 on the sign.
3. Can you tell me again the entrance door # you would like people to enter through? Or, If no number, I will just post WEST side of building.
A: Door 17.
4. Has any group shown interest in having a fundraiser in conjunction with the sale? If so, be sure to email me the details so I can include the information on my Facebook page. We reach a lot of people.
A: Not as of yet. Many people take June off completely. I will get back to you as soon as I hear something and forward the information to them.
5. I will probably need up to the fifth column in cafeteria, to allow for the customer lines.
A: Not a problem. When I send our custodial crew the map I will be sure to include you in that email.
we will need to set up the sale on Friday, July the 12th, setting up the tables and bringing in the racks. Set up takes 1 and a half to 2 hours. Can we arrive at around 11 am?
The sale will run from 8am to 3pm on Saturday July13th. and we will be cleaned up and out of the building by 4pm. Thank you to everyone for your help.
I will let chuck know you are coming on Friday the 12th at 11a. Best bet is to come to the loading dock, by door 15. He can meet you there, and it is a straight shot to cafe. I will post the Saturday OT.