Bullying & Harassment Policy
Student safety is our top priority, and we take reports of bullying and cyberbullying very seriously. Our administrators respond to reports of bullying and cyberbullying in accordance to the Indiana Department of Education’s guidelines. Reports of bullying should be made consistent with Perry Township Schools Bullying Policy found below.
Perry Township Bullying Policy
Additionally, Perry Township Schools does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in its educational or work environments. Consistent with the policy below, any member of the school community is encouraged to report incidents of discrimination or harassment.
Perry Township Anti-Harassment
Perry Township Contact Information
Mr. Louis Norris
SHS Bullying Resources
Southport High School BULLY HOTLINE: 317-789-4880
- Bullying Prevention Education for all students
- Wednesday October 6th—IPASS All staff/students to watch educational anti-bullying video – MANDATORY.
- October is National Bullying Prevention Month
- Staff and students to participate in Unity Day-10/25/17.
- Wear ORANGE, take pledge, promote UNITY in your classroom.
- Bullying Hotline Poster is visible in all classrooms.
- Classroom lessons available at teacher request.
- Staff education completed through google classroom.
- PACER’s – National Bullying Prevention Center – a complete resource website on bullying prevention, information, facts and more
- The End of Bullying Begins With You
- STOMP Out Bullying – The Leading National Bullying & Cyberbullying Prevention Organization for Kids & Teens