For ALL Students:
- Hats, head coverings, sunglasses, curlers, or slippers are prohibited. Students with a religious objection may apply for an exemption.
- Clothing and jewelry which include depictions or symbols of the following are prohibited:
- sex or sexual innuendo;
- lewd, vulgar, indecent, or plainly offensive speech, including profanity;
- violence, destruction of property, or advocating the use of force;
- urging violation of the law or school regulations;
- alcohol, drugs, or tobacco;
- anything which substantially or materially disrupts the school environment.
For Students in High School:
- Pants or skirts must be worn at the waist.
- Pants must be knee-length or longer and have no overt holes, cuts, tears, or frays.
- Dresses and skirts must be near knee-length.
- Athletic shorts, sweatpants, or exercise pants are prohibited.
- Pajamas or similar nightwear are prohibited.
- All tops must have sleeves.