Why should you consider an internship??
- Apply academic coursework to the professional world
- Explore career interests
- Enhance responsibility and transferable skills
- Grow your professional network
- Gain possible full-time employment
– Indiana INTERNnet is a FREE internship-matching program linking employers, students, high schools, colleges and universities. It is a dynamic, searchable database, matching and reporting system coupled with personal assistance—including a toll-free hotline to answer questions and provide internship guidance and resource materials. The goal is to help create or expand high-quality experiential opportunities within Indiana.
2016 CONEXUS Internship Program – The Conexus Interns Program gives students real experience at local advanced manufacturing and logistics companies. Interns work full-time for 6 weeks during the summer and earn at least $9 per hour. By being a Conexus Intern, you will interact with potential employers, gain desirable skills and set yourself up for success after high school. If you’ve taken an advanced manufacturing, pre-engineering or logistics class, apply what you’ve learned this summer in a real-world work environment. Intern assignments are carefully chosen to ensure that students address important needs and make a difference.
Conexus Interns Flyer 2016
Conexus Interns Educator Seminar Presentation