upcoming sophomore scheduling
FRESHMAN Checklist – Freshman year checklist
Freshman Classroom PowerPoint Presentation – 9th gr PPT
LearnMoreIndiana Magazine – LearnMoreMag9-102015-16
Your Guide to…
- Planning for your career
- Preparing for college
- Cutting the cost of college
- Know the SHS graduation requirements.
- Review the Curriculum Offering Newspaper.
- End of Course Assessments (ECA) must be taken in Algebra 1. This is a graduation requirement. If you do not pass, you will have additional opportunities to take it.
- Plan your 4-year course schedule. What courses would you like to take while in high school?
- Begin thinking about and exploring careers that interest you. What would you like to do after high school: 4-year college, 2-year college, vocational training, apprenticeship, military service or other?
- Consider/explore our vocational career center, C-9.
- Attend summer school to make-up required English or Math classes, if necessary.
- Start and keep a record of all awards and activities you participate in such as clubs, sports, volunteer work, etc.