Work Permits

Under 18 Work Permits

* If not enrolled at SHS, but reside in SHS district a birth certificate is needed.

* Must pick up an intent to employ from the Main Office or current employer.

* Fill out the intent to employ form completely with all signatures.

* Drop off in the Main Office.

* Please allow 24 hours for processing

* Student must provide photo ID and pick up the permit in the Main Office.

(student must sign permit)