Consent to Treat

To receive health services from the school nurse health clinic (Clinic) at school, a Consent to Treat must be on file.

You may click Consent to Treat to make a copy.

You may also login to Skyward to file online.  When you login, there are tabs on the left hand side.

Click on “Student Information 2020-21”

You will then be prompted to one of these options:
a) only child: opens up the directions to follow
b) multiple children: opens a list of your children enrolled, you will have to individually click on each child and go through all the steps
The medical release form is a part of the process.