Posted on July 29th, 2013 in News
Logging in to Skyward
Over the summer, MSDPT worked to transition all student data over to a new system called Skyward. This will allow you to have access to teacher gradebooks and your child’s school information online or by Android phone/tablet or iPhone /iPad app. Parents who have an email address on file with your child’s school should have received an email with login information. If not, your default login should follow the format of “firstname.lastname” and the default password is “skyward”. Once logged in, you will need to set your own password. Also: Make sure your web browser allows pop-ups once you log in, otherwise the site may not appear to be working. Allow pop-ups and you should be able to log in. Click here to start.
Making Lunch Account Deposits and Fees
- Many browsers will block the popup after login and it will appear to not login. Please allow popups for the site and retry.
- All families with current e-mail addresses on file at their buildings were sent a welcome/reset e-mail. Keep an eye on your inbox and spam folder for an e-mail titled “Perry Township Schools Family Access Account Information”.
- If your e-mail is in our system, you can access the site by clicking the Skyward login above and selecting “Forgot your Login/Password.” Enter your e-mail address and the system will send you an account information e-mail and a link to reset your password.
- Please contact your school office to provide an e-mail address on your record.
- If you are having difficulty and have an e-mail address on file with us, please contact our Skyward Family Support Team at email@example.com