Posted on December 13th, 2022 in Announcements
Perry Township Schools is now searching for a new superintendent. Please carefully read more about this opportunity below.
Professional Qualifications and Selection Criteria
- Central office leadership or superintendent experience preferred
- Three years minimum of successful public school teaching experience preferred
- Effective skills in communication, multitasking, collaboration, and marketing
- Strong working knowledge of community relations and willingness to be a visible community leader
- Approachable leader with demonstrated ability to motivate all members of the faculty and staff and embrace a culture of excellence and continued improvement
- Values relationships as a foundation of the district, both internal and external
- Possesses the highest personal standards, morals, ethics, honesty, commitment, and integrity
Submittal Information and Requirements
All applicants are expected to provide the following:
- Letter of Intent
- Completed and signed application
- Response to all application questions
- Copy of valid Indiana Superintendent license or evidence of qualification
- College/University credentials and transcripts
- Three (3) current letters of reference (within the last two (2) years)
Please complete the online application and submit all required documents listed above. Only complete applications with all required documents will be considered. The position is JobID 3830 on our application website. Applications must be received prior to the deadline of January 6, 2023.
DOwNLOAD MORE INFO
Superintendent Announcement Packet
Inquires related to this application should be directed to Sharon Baker, Human Resources Director. Contact Sharon at email@example.com or 317-789-3791.
*All applications will remain confidential until the applicant is a final candidate.
Hiring Process Timeline
Dec 12-Jan 6: Accepting Applications
Late January: Interviews Begin
March 13: Candidate Selection