For ALL Students:
- Hats, head coverings, sunglasses, curlers, or slippers are prohibited. Students with a bona fide religious objection may apply for an exemption.
- Clothing and jewelry, which includes depictions or symbols of the following, are prohibited:
- sex or sexual innuendo
- lewd, vulgar, indecent, or plainly offensive speech, including profanity
- violence, destruction of property, or advocating the use of force
- urging violation of the law or school regulations
- alcohol, drugs, or tobacco
- anything which substantially or materially disrupts the school environment
For Students in Grades K-6 (Kindergarten, Elementary, 6th Grade Academy):
- Solid-color, collared shirt (with sleeves) or turtleneck, tucked in.
- Black, khaki or navy bottoms, no denim. No overt or distracting holes, rips, cuts, or frays are permitted.
- Knee-length pants. Shorts may be worn until Fall Break and after Spring Break.
- Dresses, skirts, shorts, and jumpers must be near knee-length.
- Winter Wear – solid-color sweater or sweatshirt allowed; must be worn over collared shirt or turtleneck.
- Student IDs should be worn and made visible at all times.
- No flip-flops or “wheelie” shoes. No hooded sweatshirts.
- School spirit wear determined by each building.