Posted on July 19th, 2022 in Featured
- First Day of School for all students is Wednesday, July 27. This will be the an “early release day” at 2:30pm, as it is a Wednesday. Release time for other days of the week is 2:55pm.
- The district has produced a “Back to School Guide” that answers many questions about immunizations, bus schedules, student medications, textbook rental and textbook assistance, and more.
- The district calendar for the full school year is here: DISTRICT CALENDAR FOR 2022-23
- Orientation Day/Open House for all PMMS 7th and 8th grade students is Tuesday, July 19, from 1:00pm-3:30pm, or 4:30pm-7:00pm. Parents and student are welcome to come and go any time during those those time windows.
- SUPPLY LIST
- Science: Spiral notebook and 1 folder
- 5 Additional Pocket folders with metal clasps (one should be blue for ELA)
- 2 Composition Notebooks (1 for ELA, 1 for Advisory)
- Earbuds (in-ear headphones)
- Loose-leaf Paper
- Pens & pencils
- Colored Pencils
- Kleenex-give to Advisory TeacherOptional:Calculator TI30 (non-graphing)
3×5 cards lined
Hand sanitizer-for your locker
3×3 Post-it/Sticky NotesWhen considering purchase of supplies, typically students will have seven classes each day.
Please be aware that other supply items may be required based on specific electives courses.
- Athletics info
- Read about summer/fall sports opportunities here. You’ll find physical forms, contact info for coaches, and links to contact our athletic director, Steve Mast.
- Click the “Athletics” tab at the top to see sports schedules, access FinalForms for parents, etc.
- Looking ahead, PMMS has scheduled a “Back To School Night” for Tuesday, August 2, from 6:30-8:00pm.