For ALL Students:
- Hats, head coverings, sunglasses, curlers, or slippers are prohibited. Students with a bona fide religious objection may apply for an exemption.
- Clothing and jewelry, which includes depictions or symbols of the following, are prohibited:
a. sex or sexual innuendo
b. lewd, vulgar, indecent, or plainly offensive speech, including profanity
c. violence, destruction of property, or advocating the use of force
d. urging violation of the law or school regulations
e. alcohol, drugs, or tobacco
f. anything which substantially or materially disrupts the school environment
For Students in High School:
- Pants or skirts must be worn at the waist.
- Pants must be knee length or longer and have no overt or distracting holes, cuts, tears, or frays.
- Dresses and skirts must be near knee length.
- Student IDs should be worn and made visible at all times.
- Pajamas or similar nightwear is prohibited.
- All tops must have sleeves.