For All PTS Students:
1. Hats, head coverings, sunglasses, curlers, or slippers are prohibited. Students with a bona fide religious objection may apply for an exemption.
2. Clothing and jewelry which include depictions or symbols of the following are prohibited:
a. sex or sexual innuendo;
b. lewd, vulgar, indecent, or plainly offensive speech, including profanity;
c. violence, destruction of property, or advocating the use of force;
d. urging violation of the law or school regulations;
e. alcohol, drugs, or tobacco;
f. anything which substantially or materially disrupts the school environment.
For Students in High School:
1. Pants or skirts must be worn at the waist.
2. Pants must be knee length or longer and have no overt or inappropriate holes, cuts, tears, frays.
3. Dresses and skirts must be near knee length.
4. Pajamas or similar nightwear are prohibited.
5. All tops must have sleeves and cover the midriff.