About Our School
Jeremiah Gray is proud to offer Perry Township children a unique opportunity to experience learning in our state of the art facility. Our students benefit from some of the most outstanding educators using researched-based curriculum and teaching best practices. Jeremiah Gray is pleased to promote strong character education founded on eight core values which teach our children to be responsible and contributing citizens. We also offer an instructional program called Project Lead the Way to strengthen problem solving and thinking skills. PLTW strengthens communication and collaboration skills in all students through the problem-based learning modules.
Additionally, our students begin Spanish instruction in first grade and continue through fifth grade. Furthermore, we provide support for all students through small group instruction, data assessments to monitor progress, and an extra 30 minutes of math and reading time. Parents are encouraged to be an integral part of our team through PTA, Family and Student Support Team, and various volunteer opportunities. We hope that you will join us as we support and celebrate our students at Jeremiah Gray.
- At JGE, we believe that all students, teachers, staff, and administrators play a role in creating and maintaining a supportive, positive learning environment that encourages each of us to take risks and persevere through any challenges including academic and social.
- At JGE, we believe that all members of the JGE community have a role in developing strong, positive, dependable relationships in which they feel valued and are fostered through trust, respect, and collaboration.
- At JGE, we believe that all members of the JGE community embrace a positive, supportive, goal-oriented growth mindset, which recognizes that everyone progresses at a different rate and learns in a variety of ways including academically, socially, emotionally, and behaviorally.
- Mascot: Bulldog
- 2022 Regional Spell Bowl Champions & State Top 10
- Spanish Class for Grades 1-5
- Character Education Program
- Robotics and Math Bowl teams