Car Rider / Pick-up & Drop-off / Walkers
Car Rider & WALKER Guidelines (2022-23)
Please refrain from dropping off students prior to 7:30 a.m. After 7:30 a.m., students may wait quietly in the bleachers in the East Gym. At the end of the day, car riders must report to a designated area near the PMMS main entrance.
Walking Permission Forms may be picked up in the Guidance Office or obtained here. Students are permitted to walk home if they adhere strictly to the procedures below. Violation of these rules can result in a loss of privileges.
- A Walking Permission Form must be signed by a parent and be on file with the Guidance Office.
- At dismissal time, walkers must wait in the designated area.
- Walkers will not be permitted to leave the building until so directed.
- Walkers must use available sidewalks and roads and are not to cut through lawns and other private property.
- Walkers should cross roads at a stoplight where available or use pedestrian crosswalk signals.
- Walkers must show respect for the property of others and must not be a nuisance nor loiter in places of business.