Click on the links below to access medical action plans related to nursing care that your child may require at school. If your child will need any routine or emergent medical intervention at school, paperwork will have to be submitted by you and/or your child’s doctor. Questions about what your child needs on file should be directed to your school nurse.

For asthma, anaphylaxis, seizures, feeding tubes, and intermittent catheterization, please take the appropriate action plan to your child’s doctor for completion and then submit it to your school nurse at the beginning of every school year. Additional information may be requested.