Spark Hire Interview
Perry Township Schools uses Spark Hire, an online video interview program for many professional positions. You may be asked to complete an online video interview prior to any face-to-face interviews. For more information about the software, why we are choosing to use it and any helpful tips & tricks on completing an interview, please click any of the appropriate links below.
- If you are asked to complete an online video interview, please note this is a required step in our process.
- Since multiple people are involved in the decision-making process for positions, the video interview helps us collaborate about candidates.
- Collaborating as a team helps us get everyone on the same page faster which means the recruiting process is quicker.
- This video interview isn’t a replacement for other steps in our recruiting process; it’s simply a faster way for us to get to know you.
- We work with Spark Hire that provides the video interview tool. If you need any assistance, Spark Hire has a 24×7 technical support team so do not hesitate to reach out to them with any questions. Their contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org